Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel

Embed this content in your HTML


Report adult content:

click to rate:

Account: (login)

More Channels


Channel Catalog

older | 1 | .... | 533 | 534 | (Page 535) | 536 | 537 | .... | 607 | newer

    0 0

    Police are searching for a man who robbed a Marathon Gas station at gunpoint on May 1.

    According to the Miami Police Department, the Hispanic man, armed with a shotgun, entered the store at 3501 Northwest 22nd Ave. shortly after 4 p.m. yelling, demanding the cashier give him all the money from the register.

    Police said after the clerk complied, the man ran out of the store and jumped into the passenger side of a white Ford Escort or Toyota.

    The man is described as being 5 feet 8 inches and approximately 170 pounds. He is believed to have hazel eyes and light brown hair.

    The robber was last seen wearing black pants, a green shirt partially covering his face and a black baseball cap.

    Anyone with any information on the robbery or the robber's identity is asked to contact MPD Robbery Unit at 305-603-6370.

    0 0

    A man who was just 15 years old when he fatally shot a Miami Gardens gas station owner in 2011 was sentenced Wednesday to 30 years in prison.

    Damu Bridgewater, now 18, shot Shahid Mahmood, 58, as Mahmood sat in his SUV outside the Amerika Food Mart at the corner of Northwest 22nd Avenue and 158th Street.

    Police said Mahmood had just finished working about 1 a.m. Aug. 11, 2011 and was about to go home. Police said Bridgewater pulled up in another vehicle, got out and shot Mahmood several times.

    A clerk on duty inside the store ran outside to find Mahmood had been shot in the chest.

    Bridgewater was charged with first-degree murder, attempted armed robbery and dealing in stolen property. He accepted a plea deal Wednesday.

    "The homicide case was a very, very difficult case," defense attorney Rene Palomino told Local 10 News. "The evidence was overwhelming, and we did not want to put him in a position where he was going to end up getting a life sentence, as we have seen happen to many juveniles who have committed homicides here in (Miami-)Dade County in the past several months."

    Bridgewater must serve a mandatory 25 years in prison before he is eligible for parole.

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0

    A groundbreaking takes place to make one of the most popular roads for cyclists with some of the most high-profile hit-and-runs.

    0 0

    It's a beach-front cottage. There is a cabana house and an art studio.

    The oceanfront compound at 4414 Surf Road in Hollywood is owned by the Broward taxpayer. The property was bought in 2004 and is part of the Broward County Park System.

    Millions and millions have been spent to buy, restore and renovate it from top to bottom. But the general public has had virtually no access.

    Those who exercise along Surf Road every day often look.

    "I wonder what it is all the time. I see them working on it," said resident Richie Naples.

    It's called the Carpenter House, built in 1941 and bought by Broward County using funds from 2000 Safe Parks and Land Preservation Bond Referendum and the Florida Communities Trust.

    Broward bought the property 11 years ago to be used for meetings, weddings and as a marine education center.

    But Local 10 News had learned this year, only two nearby Homeowners Associations have held meetings at the location, and there has been one wedding.

    The Anne Kolb Nature Center uses the beach behind the house for the "Sea Turtles and Babies" program in the summer.

    "We didn't envision it to be this poorly utilized," said former Broward County Commissioner Sue Gunzburger.

    Gunzburger lead the way to buy the property for the public use.

    "People can't go in. They have no idea what a hidden treasure it is there. The art studio never really opened, and the gift shop, no one gets in, so how can people buy a gift?" asked Gunzburger.

    Carpenter House may be the most expensive and underutilized public facility in Broward County. In 2004, the county spent $3.7 million to buy the property and house. Records show $73,000 has been spent on house design and more $1 million for construction.

    The county built a 25-space parking lot for the Carpenter House as well -- $68,419 was spent for parking lot design, $375,085 for parking lot construction and $116,916 for parking lot tree mitigation.

    That's $560,420 for 25 parking spaces that are not open to the public for beach parking when there are no events at the house.

    Water, electric, telephone, supplies and maintenance costs are $35,000 of taxpayer money a year.

    "It is being maintained beautifully, but for what? And for whom?" asked community activist Brenda Chalifour.

    The Carpenter House is only available if people want to rent it for a meeting or a wedding, but the county's website says but no more than 50 people.

    Dan West, the director of Broward County Parks and Recreation Division, said the house is still a work in progress.

    "With a historic property with any kind of restoration like this, it takes several years to get permits. It took us until 2010 to complete the restoration of this historic residence," West said.

    West said Nova Southeastern University has spent hundreds and thousands to renovate a pool for a sea turtle exhibit. West said it takes time to get permits to house turtles. A caretaker who will live on the property has to be hired by NSU. No date has been set for an actual turtle to be on exhibit here yet.

    The gift shop would be converted into a classroom for marine education.

    "It's a great investment. It is a great investment, because you are preserving a piece of history, and more importantly, you are preserving the natural area that the public can access," West said.

    West agrees that most people in Broward County don't know about the facility.

    "I will guarantee this: within the next 10 to 15 years, people will look back on this and say this is a great destination location for people to come and visit," he said.

    Click for more information on the Carpenter House.

    Follow Jeff Weinsier on Twitter @jweinsier

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0

    Two South Florida women have been arrested after police caught them allegedly shoplifting from a Pompano Beach Walmart with children in tow.

    Christine Aleksin, 27, and Jennifer Ingham, 28, were both booked on retail theft and child neglect charges following their Tuesday arrest.

    Walmart security at the 2300 W. Atlantic Boulevard location observed the women taking items off the store's shelves and placing them in a shopping cart.

    Through the entire sequence, the women were accompanied by three children ages 2 through 7.

    Ingham then pushed the cart through the garden center exit while Aleksin remained close behind watching security.

    Both women were apprehended in the parking lot.

    The total value of the stolen property was reported to be $693.68.

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0

    A Florida Highway Patrol trooper's dashcam video obtained by the Miami Herald shows the traffic stop of a Sweetwater police detective, accused of fraud involving fake license plates.  

    Octavio Oliu was arrested in February on charges of organized scheme to defraud and three counts of official misconduct after a trooper pulled him over for speeding and failure to stay in a single lane. The video released Wednesday shows the August 2013 traffic stop that started the investigation. 

    According to authorities, Oliu accumulated hundreds of SunPass violations with stolen license plates.

    In the video, Oliu tells the trooper that he put the plate on his police-issued sports utility vehicle that morning and claimed the tag had come up clean on the National Crime Information Center database.

    "Bro, we actually ran it on NCIC, literally ran it this morning," said Oliu.


    Oliu claimed he didn't know that the tag was stolen, but the trooper found several other unauthorized license plates inside his vehicle.

    According to the newspaper, the tag on his SUV belonged to Oscar Marquez, who was arrested in August 2013 on suspicious of possessing stolen credit cards.

    Charges were eventually dropped against Marquez, and his aunt got the truck he was driving that day back, but without its license plates.

    According to the arrest report, she was told by police that the tag would not be returned. The woman then reported the tag stolen to police in Michigan.

    A FDLE investigation determined that Oliu used the stolen tag to run up 530 SunPass violations.

    Oliu was placed on unpaid leave after his arrest and faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0
  • 07/16/15--23:00: On this day: July 17
  • Air conditioning is born, the "happiest place on Earth" opens up, The Beatles get animated, and Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 is shot down over Ukraine, all on this day.

    0 0
  • 07/16/15--23:00: Top 10 germ-infested spots
  • Some nasty germs like to hide in plain sight. Discover the top 10 germ-hiding spots in your house and elsewhere.

    0 0

    A man wanted on attempted murder and attempted robbery charges is among those most wanted by the Broward Sheriff's Office.

    0 0

    Will James Holmes face death for killing 12 people inside an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater?

    That could be the next question jurors will be asked after finding Holmes guilty Thursday of first-degree murder in the July 2012 shooting.

    Holmes faced two counts of first-degree murder for each of the 12 victims. The jury found him guilty on all 24 counts.

    Holmes, who had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, showed no reaction as the verdict against him was announced. He stood at the defense table with his attorney, his hands in his pockets. He faced a total of 165 charges.

    The jury also found Holmes guilty of attempted murder on all of the 140 counts against him for the 70 people wounded in the shooting. Additionally, he was found guilty of one count of possession or control of an explosive or incendiary device.

    The gallery in the courtroom was full of survivors of the shooting and friends and family of the victims. Tissue boxes were underneath many of their seats. Before the reading, the mother of victim Jessica Ghawi was holding her daughter's green scarf up to her eyes while she waited to hear the verdict.

    When the judge read the first guilty verdict, family members let out an audible sigh. As the verdicts continued to be read, and people waited for the specific counts relating to their loved ones, family members started reaching out to one another -- placing their hands on each others' shoulders and backs in support.

    Sandy Phillips, Ghawi's mother, later cheered the verdict, saying: "We are very happy that this animal, that this monster, will never see the light of day."

    Jansen Young, the girlfriend of victim Jonathan Blunk, said she felt relief as the verdict was read.

    "I didn't know what I would feel when I came, but I just feel so much relief. Justice is here," she told CNN affiliate KMGH. "This is a huge step forward today."

    The verdict was reached in almost 12½ hours: The jury began deliberations Wednesday morning.

    A sentencing phase, which is expected to last about one month, is slated to begin next Wednesday. The same jury will deliberate during that phase. In 2013, the prosecution signaled it would seek the death penalty.

    By virtue of his insanity plea, the now 27-year-old Holmes had never denied he was behind the killings. But given his mental state, his lawyers argued that he should not be found culpable.

    "The evidence is clear that he could not control his thoughts, ... he could not control his actions, and he could not control his perceptions," defense attorney Dan King said during closing arguments.

    King told the court psychosis had obscured Holmes' ability to think about things the way a rational person does.

    "Only the mental illness caused this to happen and nothing else."

    'Hold this man accountable'

    Prosecutors -- who called more than 200 witnesses to the stand, among them investigators, students who knew Holmes and his ex-girlfriend -- insisted the shooter knew well what he was doing. He acted deliberately to deliver pain and his mental issues shouldn't excuse him from paying the price, they argued.

    "Look at the evidence, then hold this man accountable," Arapahoe County District Attorney George Brauchler said. "Reject this claim that he didn't know right from wrong when he murdered those people and tried to kill the others. ...

    "That guy was sane beyond a reasonable doubt, and he needs to be held accountable for what he did."

    Having bought a ticket 12 days earlier, Holmes on July 19, 2012, walked into the theater No. 9 screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" like other patrons. He then walked out through a rear door, which he left propped open.

    Just after midnight, some 18 minutes after the movie began, he returned wearing a ballistic helmet, a gas mask, black gloves and protective gear for his legs, throat and groin.

    A tear gas canister exploded in the theater, then gunfire erupted from an AR-15 rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and at least one .40 caliber handgun. The shooting stopped with Holmes' arrest outside the theater about seven minutes after the first 911 calls were made to police.

    But it wasn't in time to save the lives of Jonathan Blunk, Alexander Boik, Jesse Childress, Gordon Cowden, Jessica Ghawi, John Thomas Larimer, Matthew McQuinn, Alex Sullivan, Alexander Teves, Rebecca Ann Wingo, Medek, and the youngest victim, Moser-Sullivan.

    'Not a monster'

    The shooter's parents, Robert and Arlene Holmes, were regulars in court during their son's trial. They have not talked to reporters. But they have written two open letters and published a prayer book detailing the family's internal struggle and pleading for their son's life.

    James Holmes' mother struggled to hold back emotions in court Thursday. With her daughter's arm around her, Arlene Holmes blotted her eyes.

    After court was adjourned, James Holmes turned around once to make eye contact with his family, which was not looking in his direction. He tried again; they were blocked from view. He didn't call out to them, and his family had already begun to file out of the courtroom.

    In a December 2014 letter published in the Denver Post, the shooter's parents said, "We have spent every moment for more than two years thinking about those who were injured, and the families and friends of the deceased who were killed, in the theater shooting in Aurora.

    "We are always praying for everyone in Aurora. We wish that July 20, 2012, never happened."

    Still, while they don't deny James Holmes was behind the carnage, the parents said they didn't think he should have been put on trial, much less be convicted and possibly face the death penalty, given his mental state.

    "(James Holmes) is not a monster. He is a human being gripped by a severe mental illness," his parents wrote. "We believe that the death penalty is morally wrong, especially when the condemned is mentally ill."

    0 0

    The family of an 11-year-old boy has filed a lawsuit against the YMCA of South Florida after he fell nearly 40 feet from the top of a portable rock climbing wall. that is owned and operated by the Weston YMCA.

    The lawsuit alleges that the staff at the Weston facility were not properly trained, supervised or monitored in the operation and use of the climbing wall, and the equipment.

    [READ: Complaint against YMCA of South Florida]

    The family claims that the staff did not properly attach to equipment to the child, Devin Pabian, or instruct him on how to use it, failing to guide and safeguard him through his climb and descent.

    "The miracle is he survived such a fall, the tragedy is, it was preventable had the facility taken the necessary and reasonable safeguards to protect such young members and visitors they entice to such an attraction," the family's attorney, Jay Cohen, said. "Devin has a long road ahead of him in recovery and future care. This family wants to make sure another child isn't injured from such neglect."

    Family members said the fall Devin took has causes severe orthopedic injuries to both wrists, an ankle and his spine, causing him to have to undergo multiple surgeries since the incident.

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0

    A professional tennis player was arrested early Wednesday morning for refusing to leave his South Beach hotel room after several noise complaints, police said.

    Bernard Tomic, 22, faces charges of trespassing and resisting arrest without violence.

    According to the Miami Beach police report, security guards at the W South Beach contacted Tomic three times after complaints from neighbors about loud noise and music coming from Tomic's penthouse.

    ALSO: NFL player accused of firing gun outside Miami Beach parking garage

    Security guards said Tomic closed the door on them and refused to turn down the music, so they called police.

    When police officers showed up at Tomic's door to evict him, they told him several times that he would be arrested if he didn't leave.

    After all the guests left, Tomic "willfully remained in the room" and refused to leave, police said.

    Tomic, who is ranked No. 25 in the world by the Association of Tennis Professionals, won the 2013 Apia International Sydney and the 2014 Claro Open Colombia. He also advanced to the quarterfinals at Wimbledon in 2011.

    Follow Local 10 Sports on Twitter @Local10Sports

    0 0

    Two people are facing charges in a Hialeah robbery spree.

    Angelo Johnson, 22, and Edshaquita Whatley, 23, were arrested Wednesday night and face charges of armed robbery, robbery by sudden snatching and occupied burglary.

    According to Hialeah police Sgt. Carl Zogby, Johnson robbed three women by gunpoint while they were sitting in their cars.

    Zogby said Whatley acted as the getaway driver.

    The first robbery was reported about 1:30 p.m. in the area of West Fourth Avenue and Okeechobee Road while the victim was stopped at a red light.

    Zogby said Johnson smashed the woman's passenger window, pointed a gun at her and stole her purse from the front passenger seat.

    Just 15 minutes later, Johnson snatched a purse from a woman who was sitting in her car in a Regions Bank parking lot at 2899 W. Fourth Ave., Zogby said.

    Police said the third victim was robbed about 1:55 p.m. while sitting in her car at a Citgo gas station at 2500 E. Fourth Ave.

    The suspects were arrested Wednesday night after a Miami police sergeant recognized the 2015 black Chevrolet Impala as the getaway car.

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0

    A 4-year-old family member is killed during a police investigation, and now the family dealing with the loss id left without an explanation or closure.

    0 0

    [Breaking news alert, posted at 11:27 p.m. ET Thursday]

    Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez was carrying 30-round magazines when he opened fire, according to a source briefed by law enforcement. Abdulazeez kept police at bay for some time with the amount of ammunition he had, according to the source.

    The shooting suspect was armed with an AK-47 style weapon‎ at the time of the attack according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation.

    [Previous story, posted at 10:30 p.m. ET Thursday]

    Who was the gunman accused of killing four Marines in a shooting rampage Thursday at two military centers in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and why did he open fire?

    Suspected shooter Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez, 24, is dead, the FBI said. But -- publicly, at least -- investigators haven't said much more about him.

    Witnesses saw Abdulazeez spray a hail of bullets at the glass doors of a military recruiting center in a strip mall. Then the gunman, who according to a law enforcement official was driving in a rented silver Ford Mustang convertible, moved on to his next target more than seven miles away: a Naval reserve center. There, he rammed into a gate at some point during his shooting rampage and was eventually killed by police, a U.S. official said.

    Now, with the FBI in the lead, a terrorism task force is investigating, a law enforcement source said.

    Authorities "have not determined whether it was an act of terrorism or whether it was a criminal act," Ed Reinhold, FBI special agent in charge, told reporters. "We are looking at every possible avenue, whether it was terrorism -- whether it was domestic, international -- or whether it was a simple, criminal act."

    A key detail will help them make that determination: finding out the suspect's motive.

    Who was the suspect?

    In the neighborhood where Abdulazeez is believed to have lived, police cars and an ambulance were on the streets. Residents were blocked from reaching their homes. A woman was escorted in handcuffs from the area, but it was unclear whether she was connected to the alleged gunman.

    "We will treat this as a terrorism investigation until it can be determined that it is not," Reinhold said. U.S. Attorney Bill Killian earlier told reporters that authorities were treating the shooting as an "act of domestic terrorism."

    Authorities have released few details about the alleged gunman, but some details have begun to emerge about his past.

    Abdulazeez was arrested in April for allegedly driving under the influence. He had been scheduled to appear in court later this month.

    Abdulazeez was not in any U.S. databases of suspected terrorists, a U.S. official said. He was born in Kuwait and had Jordanian citizenship, two law enforcement officials said. He was a naturalized U.S. citizen, one official said.

    And he may have traveled back to the Middle East in recent years.

    Almir Dizdarevic, who was Abdulazeez's mixed martial arts coach when he was a teenager, said his former student's father told him about two years ago that his son had left the country to "move back home." Since then, Dizdarevic said when he ran into Abdulazeez at a Tennessee mosque several times, his former student told him he was teaching wrestling and doing well.

    Neighbor Dean McDaniel said he'd known the family for most of his 17 years living in the Chattanooga suburb of Hixson, Tennessee. He first crossed paths with Mohammad Abdulazeez when he was an elementary school student, and later would see him from time to time when he visited his sisters while they were baby-sitting McDaniel's children.

    "He was a good kid. ... They're good people," he said. "I've never had any kind of conflict with them."

    Abdulazeez graduated from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 2012 with a degree in electrical engineering, university spokesman Chuck Cantrell said.

    Kevin Emily, his former high school wrestling coach, described him as "a great student" who sometimes missed practice to pray.

    "He always contributed, always did what I asked him to do. I never had any problems out of Mohammad," Emily told CNN's "Erin Burnett: Outfront." "He was very humble when he was in high school. He'd always listen to me, looked me in the eye. He was just -- in high school he was a great kid."

    A quote appeared beside his photos in his high school yearbook: "My name causes national security alerts. What does yours do?"

    For years, Samantha Barnette sat next to him in class, but now she said she feels like she never really knew him.

    "He was also incredibly intelligent, which really makes me wonder about his true motives for doing this," said Barnette, who posted a photo of the yearbook page on Facebook. "He was always getting recognized for his high grades and getting awards all throughout school. It's upsetting to see him waste it all."

    Injured sailor in 'serious condition'

    The shootings unfolded at two sites over 30 minutes, Reinhold said.

    The suspected gunman started spraying bullets at the glass doors of a strip mall military recruiting center around 10:45 a.m. ET, witnesses said. From there, he headed to another location more than seven miles away, an operational support center operated by the U.S. Navy. That's where the four victims and the gunman were killed, Reinhold said.

    At least three people were injured: a police officer, a Marine Corps recruiter and a sailor.

    The police officer, who was injured when he was shot in the ankle, was treated at the hospital, Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke said. Officer Dennis Pedigo was one of the first responders on the scene, a law enforcement source close to the investigation said.

    The recruiter, who was wounded in the leg, was treated and released from the hospital, the U.S. Marines said.

    A female sailor who was shot is in surgery and in "pretty serious condition," a Pentagon official told CNN's Barbara Starr.

    What was security situation?

    The shooting left the city reeling and raised questions about the security at the military centers.

    "Today was a nightmare for the city of Chattanooga. ... We had someone viciously attack, at two different locations, people who proudly serve our country," Berke said.

    Authorities haven't released details yet about where at the centers the victims were shot or how the gunman gained access.

    U.S. President Barack Obama said the FBI director had briefed him on the shootings.

    "We take all shootings very seriously. Obviously when you have an attack on a U.S. military facility, then we have to make sure that we have all the information necessary to make an assessment in terms of how this attack took place and what further precautions we can take in the future," he said, vowing that the investigation would be "thorough and prompt."

    Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said authorities were stepping up security at "certain federal facilities, out of an abundance of caution" after the shootings.

    'It was very loud and very fast'

    April Grimmett said she was working at a hair salon near the recruiting center when she looked out a window and saw a man ducking in between cars.

    "Shortly after that, we heard the (shots). It was very loud and very fast," she said.

    A photo that she took shows glass doors damaged by the gunfire.

    "I could not believe how many bullet holes were in that door. It was insane," she said.

    Gina Mule, a server at a restaurant, said she saw a man who'd been in a silver convertible Mustang, firing a "high-powered rifle" at the recruiting offices at about 10:50 a.m.

    First, she heard "Pow, pow, pow!" Then, she went to a window and saw the man firing.

    "He never got out of the car," she said. "He had a big, huge, high-powered rifle, and he was unloading shots right into the recruiters."

    0 0

    A woman from Pompano Beach was arrested Wednesday after leaving three children unattended for hours at a McDonald's restaurant in Tamarac.

    Johane Stephanie Vilsaint, 24, faces three counts of child neglect without great bodily harm.

    According to an arrest report, Vilsaint dropped the children, ages 4, 6, and 8, off at the McDonald's indoor playground in the 7600 block of Northwest 57th Street without adult supervision.

    ALSO: South Florida women shoplift with children

    Police said after more than two hours, the restaurant's assistant manager noticed that the children were left alone and found a phone number belonging to Vilsaint that was left with one of the children.

    Police said the assistant manager called Vilsaint but she did not answer her phone.

    According to the report, Vilsaint arrived at the McDonald's about 40 minutes after police were called and told officers that she had left to help a friend with her vehicle about two miles away, which caused her to take a bus.

    ALSO: Mom leaves baby on side of road

    Police said she admitted to leaving the children unattended at the restaurant without letting an adult know her whereabouts.

    Police said the children's parents did not give Vilsaint permission to leave them at the McDonald's. Her relationship to the children is unclear.

    Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10

    0 0

    Police are looking for two men posing as construction workers who took advantage of a 94-year-old woman.

    0 0

    The man shot and killed in a police-involved shooting Thursday afternoon in Homestead has been identified.

    According to police, Edward Foster, 35, was shot after officers responded to calls of an armed man in the area of Southwest 187th Avenue and Southwest 328th Street shortly before 4:30 p.m.

    Police say when the officer arrived at the scene, he confronted Foster and shots were fired. Foster was then taken to Kendall Regional Trauma Center where he was pronounced dead.

    According to multiple witnesses, the officer jumped out of his car and shot a man who was walking along the street. Witnesses said they did not hear the officer yell any commands at the man before the shooting.

    Witnesses told Local 10 News that the officer fired at the suspect four times, but authorities have not yet corroborated the witness’ claims. One witness said Foster was kneeling down before he was shot.

    Witnesses said other officers responded to the scene quickly and performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived.

    Homestead police Detective Fernando Morales said the officer was not hurt. Miami-Dade police are investigating the shooting.

    Local 10 has learned Foster has an arrest record dating back to 1998 for charges including attempted murder.

    Stay with Local 10 and for updates. 

    0 0
  • 07/17/15--23:00: On this day: July 18
  • A Nobel Peace Prize winner and astronaut are born, a gymnast reaches Olympic perfection, and an epic superhero hits summer theaters, all on this day.

    0 0

    Check out which of your favorite Local 10 News personalities will be attending the South Florida School Expo 2015 this Saturday at the Westfield Broward.

older | 1 | .... | 533 | 534 | (Page 535) | 536 | 537 | .... | 607 | newer